DARKBUSTER E1 – Product Videos
Most Completely E-MARK Certificates In The Market!
- The top and the unprecedented smallest, brightest (1,550 Lm), lowest power consumption (12W) and the most energy-saving light with E-mark R113 Class C, R10 (EMC) & R87 (DRL) for electric moped bike.
- Exclusive E-mark moped headlight E1 with UNECE E-mark ECE R113 Class C For Both High Beam & Low Beam. Also, approved with E-mark ECE R10 as high standard of vehicles! Darkbuster E1 moped headlight conformed to E-mark.
- So it’s not only high-performance, but also the ONLY moped headlight comes with the most completely E-MARK Certificates in The Market!
- Can be wide application for electric moped bike – L1e, L2e, L3e (A1), L4e, L5e, L6e up to 11KW/125CC.
Extraordinary Light Performance With Specialized Optical And Circuit Designs
- E1 moped headlight emits wide & effective brightness, which protects riders to see & be seen easily and decrease accidents substantially
- BRIGHTSTARTW also provides a remote button to switch hi/low beam freely and also the safest vision for the high-speed electric moped bike. (Up to 45 km/28 mph.)
Strong Technical Support Other Than The Most Of The Moped Headlight!
- For DARKBUSTER E1, there are another vital breakthrough for electric moped bike light, especially the high output ones – there is perfect EMC design can operate in an electric environment without interfere other electronic devices, and without being interfered by other devices.
- Besides BRIGHSTARTW equipped the laboratory for moped headlight can go through a series of quality tests based on FMVSS.SAE.
S18.104.22.168 Heat Test
S14.5.1 Vibration Test
S22.214.171.124 Temperature Cycle Test
S14.6.9 Sealing Test
Salt Spraying Test ( ASTM B117-73 )
2021 Taipei Cycle d&i Award By IF Design
- Moped headlight DARKBUSTER E1 – NOW its design, easy functions and performance is recognized by IF Word design guide!
- BRIGHSTARTW DARKBUSTER E1 is a winner fresh from the TAIPEI CYCLE d&i award 2021! We believe it will be a great contribution for electric moped bike designer & also the riders!
Fully application: Mopeds, Motorcycles, Motor Tricycles and Quadricycles