Speed Pedelec Headlight– The Most Versatile & Robust Solutions
- Electric bicycle light E1 with durable aluminum housing is resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1 meter underwater (IP 68) and corrosion-resistant.
- The moped class 3 electric bicycle E1 headlight pass the SAE J575 Standards Quality Assurance so that they can have high performance even in a harsh condition.
- BRIGHTSTARTW speed pedelec headlight is suitable for Temperature Extremes: -20 ℃ ~ +60 ℃.
- Speed Pedelec Headlight is a wide application for L1e, L2e, L3e (A1), L4e, L5e, L6e. UP TO 11 KW/125 CC. class 3 electric bicycle.
Lab Testing According To SAE FMVSS108
S18.104.22.168 Heat Test
S14.5.1 Vibration Test
S22.214.171.124 Temperature Cycle Test
S14.6.9 Sealing Test
Salt Spraying Test ( ASTM B117-73 )
E-mark ECE R113 Hi-Lo Beam + DRL R87 Speed Pedelec Headlight DARKBUSTER E1 (45 km/h.)
- E1 (45 km/h) moped E-bike lights both high-beam and low-beam have E-mark ECE R113 for class 3 electric bicycle.
- E-bike lights with ECE R87 Powerful Daytime Running Light can keep you stay safe.
- Best beam patterns of moped electric bicycle headlight E1 maximum visibility on the roads.
ECE R10 (EMC) Approved
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) is an emerging issue for the makers and end-users of electric bicycle & speed pedelec bike.
- Most moped class 3 electric bicycle headlight on the market don’t have ECE R10 (EMC) E-mark approved.
- EMC means these speed pedelec headlights for electric bicycles can operate in an electric environment & won’t interfere with other electronic devices.
- E1 electric bicycle speed pedelec headlight with E-mark ECE R10 (EMC) Certificate is fully compliant with the high EMC standard of Vehicles & the entire moped class 3 electric bicycle!