DARKBUSTER E3 – Product Videos
High Standard E-mark E-bike Headlight with ECE R113 Class C for Lo-Beam
- Our E-mark e-bike headlight is quite easy to get ECE R113 Class C for Lo Beam due to our 300 lux high performance and best beam pattern.
- Thanks for the outstanding optical design, so that our E-mark E-bike headlights perform more lumen, less watt, less heat.
- In addition, its powerful daytime running light function of these lights is optional.
With ECE R10 Vehicle EMC Certificate
- Mainly E-bike headlight in the market don’t pass E-mark ECE R10 (EMC) Approved.
- Therefore, Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) is the crucial but often overlooked issue by the demanders of E-bike headlight.
- EMC means these lights can operate in an electric environment without interfering with other electronic devices, and without being interfered with by other devices.
- Our E-bike headlight acquired ECE R10 Vehicle EMC Certificate by passing through the strictest TUV EMC testing!
Versatile and Rugged Lighting Solutions
- These durable aluminum housing e-bike headlights are waterproof protection Rating IP67 and corrosion-resistant.
- The extreme temperatures will rise rapidly the failure rate of other brand e-bike headlights. But, ours have been designed to withstand extreme temperatures from -20℃ to +60℃.
- Our e-bike headlights perform FMVSS / SAE Standards Quality Assurance so that they can survive under challenging conditions.
- Wide application for L1e, L2e, L3e(A1), L4e, L5e, L6e. (Up to 11KW/125CC)
QUALITY ASSURANCE Based on FMVSS / SAE Standards
S220.127.116.11 Heat Test
S14.5.1 Vibration Test
S18.104.22.168 Temperature Cycle Test
S14.6.9 Sealing Test
Salt Spraying Test(ASTM B117-73)
Fully application: Mopeds, Motorcycles, Motor Tricycles and Quadricycles